The City of Vicksburg is now taking applications for FIREFIGHTERS
To qualify you must :
• be a United States Citizen
• be at least 18 years of age
• have a valid driver's license
• have ACT score of 17 or COMPASS score of 70 (reading) or be a Nationally Registered EMT/ Paramedic
• undergo hiring screening, including a complete background check
There are other qualifications you must meet which are not listed here due to limited space.
Application packets may be obtained at the City of Vicksburg Human Resource Office 1415 Walnut Street, Suite 100, Vicksburg, MS 39180 beginning Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. and must be returned by 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
The agility test will be held on Friday, February 3, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
The written exam will be held on February 10, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
Also, looking for Paramedics.
For further information, call 601-634-4500.