The City of Vicksburg is now taking applications for FIREFIGHTERS
To qualify you must :
• be a United States Citizen
• be at least 21 years of age.
• have a valid driver's license.
• have ACT score of 17 or COMPASS score of 70 (reading) or be a Nationally Registered EMT/ Paramedic
• You must submit to a background check; cannot have a felony conviction
There are other qualifications you must meet which are not listed here due to limited space.
Application packets may be obtained at the City of Vicksburg Human Resource Office 1415 Walnut Street, Suite 100, Vicksburg, MS 39180 beginning Monday, October 21, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. and must be returned by 5:00 p.m., Monday, November 4, 2013.
The agility test will be held on Friday, November 8, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
The written exam will be held on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 October 2013 15:06